The following daily regime is based on our Essentials.
Please let me know what you think.
Recommended Facial Regime for Anti-Aging
Essential Kit Includes:
- Antioxidant Day Cream 1oz
- Collagen Serum 1oz
Vitamin A cream
But you will need more for anti-age
1) Cleanse: Cleanse with a gentle formula to prepare your face for treatment. Recommendations:
· Sensitive/Normal - Creamy Cleanser
· Dry/ Sensitive - Cleansing oil
Toning. You don’t need toners containing alcohol, menthol, etc. If you like to “finish” the cleansing step, use cool water, a floral water (distillate, like neroli or rose) you like or an alcohol free toner.
2) Treat: Apply a thin layer of Collagen Serum (included) onto clean skin and let it soak for five minutes. Other recommendations:
· Vitamin C serum - For exfoliation, collagen synthesis, and hyperpigmentation
· ELS - For skin barrier repair or very dry skin (use sparingly)
· Coral Serum - For irritated or dry skin
· DMAE serum - For a temporary tightening effect
· T-Zone Serum - For excess sebum production
· Dermagen - For dry skin or additional moisture
3) Moisturize/Adjust emolliency: Once serum is fully absorbed, apply a thin layer of Antioxidant Day Cream (included). If cream is not moisturizing enough, use a few drops of oil for extra moisture or a thicker cream instead.
· Rosehip seed oil
· EMUlator oil
· ELS which will provide maximum skin benefits (use sparingly)
Thicker cream recommendations:
· European Cream
· Revitalizing Night Cream
· Sonoran Cream
5) Protect: Apply a quarter-sized dollop of your favorite sunscreen to face and neck and let it set for a few minutes. Recommendation:
· SA Sunscreen – SPF 30 Advanced Protection
1) Cleanse: Remove eye makeup and wash face with your favorite cleanser. Recommendation:
- Sensitive/Normal - Creamy Cleanser
- Dry/ Sensitive - Cleansing oil
2) Treat/Moisturize/: Apply a thin layer of Anti-Aging Cream (included) and/or UV Repair Cream (included). Creams can either be layered or cycled (alternate during the week) to address all aspects of aging skin, especially decline in hormone production and mitochondria aging and decline in energy production.
· Anti-Aging Cream – For nutrition, hormonal replenishment, etc.
· UV Repair Cream – Treat sun damage
Note: aging skin is not oily, because sebum secretion decreases with age. If your skin feels oily, look at the products you are using.